Image Map

Monday, July 9, 2012

Fair Question.

With what feels like 1000 miles under the tires of the good ole' Sportwagen this week I had ample time to flip through the many radio stations of the Northeast corridor and have just one question.

Miley, when a Britney song comes on do you really put your hands up, feel the butterflies fly away, and nod your head like 'yeah' because when Brit was at her "I'm a virgin" prime and people actually moved their hips like 'yeah' for her, you couldn't have been much older than 4.

Come on, Miley. Carson Daly and an entire generation of college women question whether you even have a choreographed dance to "Hit Me Baby" that is good in a pinch or in a frathouse.

3 comments:

  1. *snicker*

    I heard a fun analysis of the Call Me, Maybe song too. I'll try to find it, you'll never hear it the same way again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought about that one, too! My husband said, "is she saying maybe or baby?" After several listens, we determined it's both. What a stupid song.

      Delete
    2. She throws a wish in the well. Seems like a waste.

      Delete