Image Map

Saturday, January 12, 2013

A Picture Just for Kicks

Here we are before a thankfully uneventful flight.  This brings our grand total up to 20 flights.  TWENTY flippin' flights by ourselves, too many delays to count, one unexpected overnight stay, hundreds of annoyed passengers, dozens of kind flight attendants, 10 in-flight diaper changes, two sprints through ATL, three treks through the weird-ass tunnel in Detroit, and one little boy who already has a love of travel adventures.

Don't we appear to both be ready to go as if flying with a 13 month old or flying if you are a 13 month old is no big deal?  


Have a great weekend and look for some fun changes to my blog next week.  Innovation, folks, it's what keeps brands alive.

11 comments:

  1. Love the pic! And that kid had flown more in one year that I likely have in 30!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's flown more than I did by the time I was 25!

      Delete
  2. Aww great pic of two awesome flyers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picture! you both look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, thank you! I think we both look resigned to our next travel episode!

      Delete
  4. I struggle with a trip to Wal-mart, approximately 6 miles from our home. Kudos to you and your little travel companion, y'all look like a great team!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are getting the hang of it. Now all we have to do is convince dad to try a flight with us!

      Delete
  5. Wow - that's incredible. My 15 month old has never seen a plane!

    You must have family that lives far away?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We live in TX and our family is all in the NE. Flying is a must and we have had numerous travel adventures that I can't wait to tell him all about one day.

      Delete
  6. You are the only person I know who flies more with a baby than me! Stells will be up to 16 flights by 14 months. Fun to see a pic of you guys!!

    ReplyDelete